Hello and Welcome to Scent Reflections!
My name is TJ, but you can call me Thea or Jennifer if you prefer.
Some people might call me a healer, but I prefer to use the word “facilitator” or “educator”. At heart, I am a writer and certified essential oil specialist who enjoys sharing knowledge and resources about using aromatherapy and other alternative medicine modalities to cope with stress.
I’d like to share what I’ve learned with you here.
Some basic facts about me:
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English (2004)
- Post graduate studies in technical writing, architecture, interior design, and aromatherapy
- Certified Essential Oil Specialist through the Aromahead Institute and member of NAHA
- Working on aromatherapy certification
- Contributor at OrganicFacts.com blog
- Owner of Untangled Connections – resource website and blog for trauma survivors & their connections
- Manage, design and update the website
- Blog and moderate comments under the pen name AlterXpressions
- Employed at the same organization for 13 years:
- started as a temporary employee in graduate school
- moved on to a contractor position before attaining full time employment in 2011
- You can find the details here on LinkedIn
Future Business Goal
My goal is to create a business that educates and empowers clients and guests to manifest their health and wellness goals through the following services:
- custom aromatherapy blends
- crystal grids
You can learn more by navigating to the Professional Experience page and selecting a hyperlink from the list. Or write to me using the contact form below. Your e-mail address will not be sold or used for other marketing purposes.